the infant safety class
Infant safety can feel overwhelming–even for the most responsible parents-to-be! This class covers infant CPR, infant choking rescue, home safety, water safety, and safety on-the-go. We help you create an environment that will minimize safety risks and teach you what to do in an emergency. We also cover some of the cultural complexities around infant safety, so you can navigate them with confidence.
After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Prepare a safe environment for your baby in your home, car, yard, and on the go
- Set a reasonable timeline for putting safety measures in place
- Take measures to prevent injury and death
- Act with confidence in an emergency
- Nurture new habits that will insure a safe environment for baby
- Install car seat safely or find a resource to do it for you
- Seek help from trusted sources when needed
Our class is on-demand. You will have access to all videos and resources for a full year from purchase. See all that is included
Why on-demand? Because adult's brains are similar to a muscle, they need alternating periods of rest and recovery to synthesize new ideas and concepts. When learners receive information in short chunks, rest, reflect, then return is how adults learn best.
Presale pricing $79 instead of regular $89