the newborn sleep class
Sleep: everybody’s gotta have it! But it’s a whole different ballgame with a newborn in the mix. This class uses sleep science to help you find your new groove with sleep–from the concrete logistics (like sleep schedules and environment) to the emotional approach (like mindful responses to sleep and crying). We’ll also address some of the cultural complexities around sleep, so you can navigate them with confidence.
This is a perfect class for families who are expecting and those with new babies under 4 months old who want everyone to get a better night’s sleep.
After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Apply sleep science to your specific sleep situation, so that you can:
- Develop realistic expectations about your baby’s sleep
- Follow an age appropriate schedule
- Use mindfulness to manage challenges in sleep and response to crying
- Create the optimal sleep environment
- Develop a sleep routine using the three C’s
- Introduce positive associations with the sleep space
- Implement strategies for grown-up self-care to maximize your own rest
- Seek help from trusted sources when needed
Our class is on-demand. You will have access to all videos and resources for a full year from purchase. See all that is included
Why on-demand? Because adult's brains are similar to a muscle, they need alternating periods of rest and recovery to synthesize new ideas and concepts. When learners receive information in short chunks, rest, reflect, then return is how adults learn best.
Presale pricing $79 instead of regular $89