The Picky Eating Class
Feeding picky eaters can be exhausting, both emotionally and logistically. It is possible, though, to have pleasant mealtimes and still nourish your family. We’ll give you concrete strategies to make it happen--even with the pickiest eater.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to regain confidence in feeding your child
- Strategies for reducing stress and anxiety around meals
- Ideas for adding fun back to mealtime
- Why children have picky tendencies
- How to set up for mealsHow to encourage a wider-ranging diet
- The markers of progress
- How to recognize when you need additional help
Nurtured Nest is essential in parenting
Hear from one of our contributing educators, Melinda Beavers, MD, PhD, on how Nurtured Nest helps her and the families she serves in her pediatric practice.
What's Nurtured Nest?
Here from our founder, Kathryn Dunn, on how her experiences as an educator and as a new parent shaped what is now Nurtured Nest.